Gravity Media Group Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Gravity Media Group Limited of 32-34 Greenhill Crescent, Watford Business Park, Watford, Herts, WD18 8JU. Our Data Protection Officer is Nikki Petken, Group General Counsel.
Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
Any queries relating to this Policy should be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0845 820 0000.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our services, search for a product or service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, and report a problem with our site. This may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information, location data, and online identifiers.
- Information we collect about you. For each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products or services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We work closely with third parties (including, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or other goods and services that may interest you;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please see “Your Rights” below;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to improve our site and ensure its content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any other company within the Gravity Media Group.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- If Gravity Media Group Limited is acquired by a third party, we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your rights to:
- ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- access, request deletion of or correction of information held about you, request transference of your information to another person or complain to a supervisory authority. Any requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Gravity Media Group is committed to improving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking. To read about what we are doing click here